Siemens UP 220D31 – Pushbutton interface 4 x potential-free contact, output for LED control
£123.60 Incl. VAT£103.00 Excl. VAT
Product Code – 5WG1220-2DB31
Product Datasheet – SIEMENS BINARY INPUT 4
Estimated Delivery – 1-2 Weeks.
You’ll receive a shipping confirmation once your order has been dispatched, confirming your delivery date and tracking.
Available on back-order
SIEMENS UP 220D31 – Pushbutton interface 4 x potential-free contact, output for LED control
- The push button interface UP 220/31 is a binary inputq
and output device for installation in in-wall boxes
(∅ 60 mm, depth: 40 mm).
Each of the four channels may be used either as input for
potential-free switch / push button contacts or as output
for control of a light emitting diode (LED). Each channel,
which is configured as an output, can drive an output
current of up to 2mA for controlling a light emitting diode (LED). The required scanning/control voltage is provided by the push button interface (requires no additional power supply).
The application program can be loaded with ETS3.0f or
- With 4 inputs / outputs each configurable for potential-free contacts or for control of an LED (max 2 mA)
- With integrated bus coupling unit, bus connection via bus terminal
- 8-wire plug-in cable set, 280 mm long, extendable to a max. of 10 m
- For insertion in flush-mounting switch and socket boxes 60 mm in diameter and 40 mm deep